LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems.
Founded in 2007, LeddarTech has evolved to become an end-to-end environmental sensing company that solves critical sensing and perception challenges across the automotive and mobility value chain.
With LeddarVision™, the sensor-fusion and perception platform that enables 1 to 5 ADAS/AD autonomy levels, and with LeddarEngine™, the most versatile and scalable auto and mobility LiDAR platform covered by over 100 patented technologies (granted or pending), LeddarTech allows Tier 1-2 automotive system integrators to develop full-stack sensing solutions that enhance OEMs’ ADAS and autonomous driving capabilities.
LeddarTech products and solutions are actively deployed in autonomous shuttles, trucks, buses, delivery vehicles, smart cities/factories and robotaxi applications.
- LeddarVision: a unique sensor-fusion and perception solution for the automotive and mobility markets
- LeddarEngine: a LiDAR development platform combining a scalable SoC and signal processing library for Tier-1 and 2 automotive suppliers
- LiDAR modules: 14 generations of 2D and 3D solid-state LiDARs for mobility, ITS and industrial applications developed on the LeddarEngine platform. Over a decade of field-proven technology development and more than 40 000 units sold.
- LeddarCore™ SoC LCA2: a highly integrated system-on-chip for LIDAR developers that replaces multiple discrete components and accelerates time-to-market
- Datasets: featuring the PixSet™, a publicly available dataset derived from a full AV sensor suite provided for autonomous driving R&D
- Technical consulting and R&D professional services in optics, electronics and software to support customer and partner product and system development leveraging Leddar™ sensing and perception technologies
- Leddar Ecosystem: value-added partnerships that enable customers to accelerate technology development and reduce risks